Since this blog is fairly new I decided to let you guys in on a few things about me. Excited? You should be.
I figure I could probably do a different "five things" every Friday, so for the first one I thought we would start with the basics.
Five Things that Make Me Me:
1. I am the oldest of three sisters, thats right my poor Dad had to live in a house with four women. He got a dog as a companion...oh wait, she was a girl too. I think my dad probably has stock in tampons. ;)
Allie, Kelly, Me, and Tatum
2. I am currently two classes away from receiving my Masters Degree in Early Childhood Education. That's people, watch out, I may be teaching your children some day!
My best "teacher" pose...yes, I am holding an apple. Thats what teachers do, right?
3. My Second Family here in Colorado includes the boy, Moe (our dog), and myself. We're cute, I know ;)
He also doubles as my race photographer/coach. He is pretty tough.
He also cleans up pretty nice too.
4. My third family is by best friends from back home in Tennessee. We have all been through a lot together (did I mention we were all coworkers as well?!) and I can honestly say that I love these girls more than anything. They truly are family.
Kelli has never smoked a cigarette in her life. This was merely a prop!
I miss all these girls alot. But Kelli is coming to visit this weekend, so I am SUPER excited about that :)
5. I fell in love with running 3 years ago when I ran my first 10k. Since then I have done so many races I lost count. And I am now preparing for the biggest step in my running career...THE MARATHON, in two months! But you guys knew that, where have you been?!
This is me 3 years after running my first race. It was cold, raining, and miserable. But I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT and I was hooked!
Ok so there you have it. The top five things that make me me. Because you were really interested. I know. I know. Thank me later!
So now that you know more about me. Tell me something about you!