- FIRST: On my way home from work there was a MAJOR traffic jam...that I imagine looked something like this:
oh hello, downtown Denver at 5 oclock.
- Because of said traffic jam, I did not make it home until 515. Thats right people 45 minutes for a 15 minute drive. But thats OK, I wasn't gonna let a little 30 minute draw back stop me!
- SECOND: I quickly change into my running clothes, grab my keys, my ipod, and....wait....where are my headphones?! I searched and searched, but they were nowhere to be found. I decide, "hey, I can run without them, no. big. deal." and I'm out!
- THIRD: Half way to the gym I realize I had forgotten something very important....water. I turn around and go back.
- 2nd time going to the gym, half way there, I remember where my headphones are. I decide to just keep going and run without them. typical.
- FINALLY get to the gym! Pumped out a miserable 5 mile run on the treadmill with no music and two obnoxious breathers right beside me.
- Made it back to the apartment at 7:00, one hour later then I had planned.
I hope you guys tackle some of your challenges today and let them make you stronger! Today I have a 3 mile run scheduled, shouldn't be too difficult...but ya never know ;)