I was pretty pumped when I was browsing through blogs this morning and came across Happy Healthy Runner's blog. This is because she had tagged me in her post to receive this award:
So here is what this award entails, according to Happy Healthy Runner's Post:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and provide a link to their post. CHECK!
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Award this award to 15 recently discovered blogs
So here it goes, seven things about myself...because I know that you are DYING to know more about me! ;)
1. I have THREE tattoos...where you ask? I'll keep that a surprise for now ;) But one of them does have to do with running.
2. My all time favorite food is toast and jelly. Im not kidding. I could LIVE on this. And I also like to mix up the jelly flavors too. You know. Keep life interesting.
Image found here
3. I am SO ADD that I can barely sit through a movie without wanting to get up. The only movies that can hold my attention for longer than about an hour are scary movies.
4. Speaking of scary movies, Halloween is my all-time favorite holiday. I love the costumes, haunted houses, candy, and carving pumpkins.
Image found here
5. I have never once broken a bone, nope not ever.
6. I only own two pairs of jeans. I never wear them! Its dresses and skirts in the summer and leggings and tights in the winter. Hey, once you get used to the elastic waist, its hard to go back!
7. My family has their own gospel band. Yep. They are called the Harvey's. Google it.
15 Blogs that you should read NOW:
- Miss Erosion
- Southern Girl Running
- Chic Runner
- The Skipping Pixie
- Lilly's Running Momma
- Workout Warrior
- Cynthia's Adventures
- Neon Blonde Runner
- The Health Nut
- Once Upon A Lime
- Wealth is Health
- Bety Bliss
- Confessions of a Fitness Instructor
- Blonde Ponytail
- Mandi with an I
Alright girls! Go for it!!!